EBay started out as an online auction site for selling virtual anything, and I mean anything. That is until restrictions began to apply.
Today, however, you can set up shop on eBay and sell your craft along with tons of other commerical products and services. It’s just not an online auction anymore thanks to their “buy it now” feature and ability to create your own store front.
So why would you sell your craft on eBay vs/ or along with somewhere else?
Selling on eBay gives you these benefits:
* well known site filled with repeat customers
* listing fees and commission fees for each listing sold
* high traffic area (enhance the repeat customers)
* eBay bucks (buyer incentive)
* flexibility in product sales
* search engine ranking
I personally have both sold and bought on eBay, ranking from craft supplies, gifts, and a multitude of items. But is it the best place for you?
That’s for you to decide.