So I got the fam together and we made these cute and easy little gift card tags. They have holes punched in the corner to make it easy to slip through some string or ribbon and attach to a package.
They’re just your standard 3″ x 3″ card with some designer paper on the front.
Needless to say I won’t be running out of tags for packages anytime soon. I threw some over in the shop too at mrschadt.etsy.com if you’d like to stop in and check them out. I know our Mondays have been slacking lately and I have to admit that happens when I’m elbow deep in a project.
If you have some scrap paper lying around and want to stock up on your own gift card tags here the instructions.
1. cut a 3″ x 6″ piece of card stock
2. score at 3″ (middle of your piece or just fold it in half if you don’t have a scoring tool)
3. cut a 2.5″ x 2.5″ piece of paper and 2″ x 2″ piece of designer paper (printed paper – optional)
4. adhere your 2.5″ square of paper onto the front of your 3″ card. Next add your 2″ square (if you choose) to the top of your 2.5″ square.
5. punch a hole in the top corner where the card folds.
Nothing like a quick and cute project for your Monday. 🙂